What’s Personal development training?
Personal development training is means creating opportunities to think through, in a structured way, questions such as:
- What do I really want to achieve from life?
- What kind of person do I want to be?
- Am I clear about my personal goals and ambitions?
- Am I making the right decisions to get me where I really want to be?
- Am I in charge of my life and my studies - or am I just hoping it all will work out somehow?
It has been recognized that students need structured opportunities to think about, and plan towards, their future. The exact content really depends on you.
This event is organized in partnership with Dereja.com